Thursday, December 8, 2016

CSIT 155: Week14A - Optimizing Yourself and the Company

Hi again Friends and Fellow Bloggers,
 
Again, a quick reminder of my STUFF:

Although I am still not 100% on how to read all the data provided by Google Analytics, I am totally grateful that this class happened to fall during an active cycle of our seasonal product. Despite being able to create a page for…well ,whatever product or service…. And then following its progress with analytics, I can see the incredible changes from one point in the year to the next. If this class were taken in the summertime, I may not have been able to have such a clear understanding of what was happening. I really hope everyone can benefit as I have for this class, and I’m sad to think that it’s just not always possible. Here's a bit of info, through this cycle (to date):


Anyway, here’s an example of this miraculous change. This screenshot was of just last month, when I first installed Google Analytics on our website – which I totally wish I did at the very start of the course, to get a better idea of what this class has done, but the numbers don’t lie. It’s obvious of the drastic change through my campaigns and the audience response. The date of this search is Nov 1 – Dec 1:

This screen shot is current from the beginning of December, and even in a couple short weeks the results are phenomenal. Through my education in this class, and the change of the season to cold in many parts of the world, the changes in audience interaction are amazing. Here’s a screenshot of just December (to date):


I know as I monitor this I will continue to be impressed as the cold season continues, and then, around February, will start to see a drop in customer interest and/or sales – ultimately leading to the stagnant audience appeal in March, when the season and cycle of pet warmer interest is complete. 

 =


Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

JennL.

No comments:

Post a Comment