Monday, December 12, 2016

CSIT 155: Week14B - Optimizing Yourself and the Company



Hi again Friends and Fellow Bloggers,


Again, a quick reminder of my STUFF:


Believe it or not, I actually researched all of the active students in my class (and the sister Social Media class currently offered at Mira Costa) and “liked” and “followed” everyone. For the students I discovered had no interest in this course, were not actively engaged in these platforms, or didn’t reciprocate the favor, after one month (four weeks) I “unfollowed” them - because if they didn't care about their success, I didn't either. 




I figured, if they were students interested in learning, or the analytics of this course, they would have posted something in four weeks. But I digress, I guess a part of me feels  a little guilty, hence the unnecessary explanation.
Image result for inside out young riley with hammer

I don’t pretend to know what someone might be experiencing in their life, or for the duration of this course, but I do know that the wait list for this class was long, and until someone dropped, I was on it. I’m sure there are plenty of folks that could have benefited from this class that also sat on that wait list… and in my case, if I did not attend exactly when I did, the phenomenal results I received from this class wouldn’t have been so amazing.

As you all may know, the product my family markets is seasonal, and only provides results of this type at one time of the year…. this time. Had I taken this class in the summer, I would have not received such a detailed and helpful experience with the content.


With that said, on to the Facebook Business Admin panel data:



Thank you for reading!

Cheers!

JennL.

No comments:

Post a Comment