Thursday, November 17, 2016

CSIT 115: Week11A - Using Other Social Media Tools



Hi again Friends and Fellow Bloggers!


Again, a quick reminder of my STUFF:

www.pinterest.com/SharonsCozyPets 

There are many varieties of “Other Social Media Tools” my company uses, but only two from the provided list. As Google+ was a must for us, so was the addition to our location on Google Maps. We were unable to “just request” a location on Google Maps, however, and needed to be physically verified as a location by way of a code delivered by postal services, this process took about two weeks, if I remember correctly.

Also, I am not certain, but I believe one is unable to even request a map location without being Google+ member, so it goes without saying that we have an account there, too.


And, again, also, I didn't realize I had multiple accounts doing the same thing, so I started consolidating them to make one, fully functional account. I will continue to work on the “image folders” and “interests” as I lost quite a bit of data eliminating and consolidating, but I guess that’s the name of the game when getting organized. 


I will create a LinkedIn profile and a Yelp! account, but I'm not certain those particular services apply to our company, as we only sell one, seasonal product.
 
Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Cheers!

JennL.

No comments:

Post a Comment