Monday, October 24, 2016

CSIT 155: Week7B - Alternate "Get Visual"



Hi again friends and fellow Bloggers,

So, in the department of social media, my family business has a new collection of sites to manage and maintain, it’s given me a lot of great ideas about how to handle this new approach. I realized, the social media profiles I was using before, although only slightly developed, were a bit misguided and confusing, especially to audiences that didn’t know what our business was about. 

What I have decided to do (and will continue to do for the duration of this course and after) is unify all the material associated to our business account, and consolidate all the loose ends I’ve tangled along the way. I realize what happened was: when we first started out six years ago, I wanted to ensure every corner of the internet had our name on it – and I did – however, over time, that name has developed into something else as the business and my marketing techniques grew, and now, in lieu of that information, we need a new image. 

Found below are all our “older corners” of the internet:

 
And we can also be found at: 


Now, as for posts, I am sad to say I have only been maintaining Facebook, with the Kelso Stockwood profile, and I post a minimum of once a day (but often 3-4 times a day) during the cold season, and once every three days in the summer months. I also interact with my customers as Kelso, reacting to posts, sharing posts of my own, and sending birthday wishes.  I have let the other sites lack terribly, something I will soon change once I have finished my online organization.

Kelso follows everyone who invites him and everything I can find that is “pet/animal related”, and Sharon’s Cozy Pets follows all things “pet/animal related”.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers!

Jennette

No comments:

Post a Comment